Specialist in Mechanical Engineering
Ayesa is a Spanish multinational company specialised in engineering, technology and consulting. Its international presence and extensive experience have secured its place amongst the 100 biggest engineering design firms in the world and meant it is now a leader in the digital transformation of large companies and the public sector.
We are looking for a Specialist in Mechanical Engineering.
The specialist in Mechanical Engineering will be responsible for:
1. Preparation and writing of data sheets of static equipment (pressure vessels, exchangers, columns, reactors, etc.), dynamic equipment (pumps, compressors, etc.) and package units based on the information provided by the process department.
2. Preparation and drafting of the technical requisition of the equipment, which will be issued to the suppliers in order to receive the technical and economic offer.
3. Review and technical comparison of the offers received. Offers must be aligned and analysed to verify that their proposal meets all the requirements defined in the technical requisition.
4. Drafting of the technical report to present to the final client.
5. Review and approval of the documentation issued by the suppliers of the static equipment (calculations, construction plans, etc.), rotating equipment (curves, dimensional drawings, etc.) and package units.
6. Coordination between the different departments to transmit and request the necessary information to the suppliers, for the development of the project.
7. Detection and transmission to your superior of improvement points at the technical, organizational and human resources level.
Barcelona, Barcelona, Cataluña/Catalunya, España
Hace 1 día